Thursday, June 12, 2008

news update- blog disruption

hi all! i deleted my chatboxes already.

reason?
some pple experience ads popups , me too! thou its not anything sensored or harmful, but everytime refresh my blog pages will experience popups, so its TROUBLESOME and IRITATING. even i cannot stand it. so sorry! so i tried my luck and deleted the chatboxes. Now my blog has recovered.

And many thanks to susan.T. thanks alot for your wonderful email gal! if not for you, i wouldnt have realized some "virus?" or someone hack my blog or something (according to my frens la..). yea.. tts why the INTERNET thing appeared. cannot access my blog just now.

really sorry to everyone !!!!

and yup, i just updated the xxl range as the post got problem too!

really sorry! im very new in this blogstore thing!